Thursday, December 22, 2011

Question About Divorce and Moving Out-Of-State?

I was just trying to seek some information, I guess more legal than anything. I have been married for eight years. I worked until our second child was born due to a chronic health condition. We have moved so many times to different states and our children have really never been stable (ages 6 and 4). My husband then moved us into his parents house and we have been here for over one year. This is the third time in four years by the way. I became injured six months ago and still am unable to work. My husband has not had constant employment in over a year and his parents live like slobs and I am their maid (not so much now cause of the condition). His parents are extremely rude to me and have been rude to my family. His mother has told our six year old that she doesn't like me and that no one in the family does. There is no real reason for this. I went back to college for a BA in Healthcare Mgmt and have been for three years. His mother is irresponsible and my husband has taken on all 0f their irresponsible negative behavior. My husband has never stuck up for me or his children (even when his mom wouldn't clean up our child while in presence after slipping in dog pee). We live in FL and my husband has been laid off for months now. He left jobs making $40,000 to make 8.50 an hour (told because he wanted to try it). I have family in Upstate, NY and they want me to go up there with the girls. My children and I all sleep on a king size bed on the floor in one room currently and they have their own room at my family's house. My question is whould it be legal (if my husband kew about it) to take the girls out of this state to my family's house? My husband has only made $11,000 a year and his mom has caused my children and I too much stress. Not to mention that my injury is from slipping in dog pee on her floor and they pay nothing for my medical bills. They get their son and my children and I get all of their problems and crap. The only one that has it easier is my husband from having his mommy and daddy pay for everything for him, while my children and I live mostly off of my college refunds. Do I have any rights?

0 comments:

Post a Comment