Wednesday, December 21, 2011

How would YOU do this?

Well, this past Friday I had been talking to this guy I really like through IM. He asked me if I had any plans and I said school dance. He told me to have fun. After the dance was over, I came back on and he was still there. He asked me how the dance was and I explained him about how it was so sucky and how I had a horrible time. I also mentioned that the guy I like wasn't there. :) He asked me his name and I was hesitant to tell him. He was really curious. But I'm not one of those girls that can straight forwardly say "I love you"...so I said nothing and told him to forget it. Just so you know, I've been crushing on this boy for about 5 years now...he still doesn't know I like him...and I think it's about time I tell him. How would YOU bring up the subject again? Remember, I'm not really one of those straight-forward girls. Can you think of a flirty/cutesy way to bring it up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment