Thursday, December 22, 2011

I would like some opinions?

OMG there go by the grace of God go us all. Son in Afganastan I know your pain thru him it is so frigging dangerous over there. I have already heard a change in his voice. He is scared to death at times and also crazy loves every minute of it will probably sign back up ughhh. You are on your way to recovery but Post tramautic stress is something that is real look back on history and least you are in a time and age where if you believe true help is out there and your wife leaving might have had to happened to get here. Give her some time show her you are alright dont talk it she has heard plenty of that already go take of yourself and give her some space if she divorces you ok but trust me she has her eye on you and there is nothing she wants more than to see you be ok. But she needs to see it not for a week a month or even 6 months she needs to see the big picture your working your paying your child support you are there for those kids 100 percent you are taking your meds etc.... you get the picture. Old wise person once told me when I screwed up that 1 to many times little less talk and a lot more action and that my friend is something to live by. I learned 1 more thing also I learned alot more listening than I did talking! Thank you for serving our country thank you thank you thank you get well please all the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment